Bonarta provides investment banking and management consulting services for investors & enterprises — advising investors & entrepreneurs and bridging them.
We connect & advise investors and entrepreneurs. We bring investors from all over Asia and USA to enterprises in Indonesia and Singapore.
What does Bonarta do?
Enterprise fundraising advisory & investment banking services
The start-up company needs money for expansion / debt reduction. Bonarta could:
- For the enterprise: we advise and generate ideas for
- business model / plan, projection,
- valuation, deal structure, fundraising strategy,
- executive’s compensation package
- we refer to suitable investors
- For the investor:
- we screen and propose suitable start-ups according to the appetite & risk,
- we advise the valuation and deal structure.
Mergers & Acquisitions advisory & referral
Cases for this:
- The shareholders want a cash-out, or
- A company wants to acquire a start-up.
What we do:
- For the start-up’s existing shareholders:
- similar to the fundraising case, we advise the business plan, valuation, …
- we refer the company to buyers based on the financial statements, shareholder’s financial needs, business plan & valuation.
- For the buyers, we:
- screen and refer suitable start-ups,
- advise their valuation and synergies,
- advise compensation package for the remaining employees.
Combination of fundraising & M&A
Cases for this:
- Some shareholders want a cash-out,
- yet at the same time the company needs investment.
Depending on the situation, Bonarta will do the advisory work, fundraising and M&A deals consequentially or simultaneously.
Who is Bonarta?
Our team has extensive experience in:
- Series: Seed, A, B, bridge and pre- rounds.
- Sectors: tech, tech-enabled, social impact.
- Industries: B2C, B2B, e-commerce, marketplace, fintech …
- Start-up location: Indonesia and Singapore.
- Investor origin: Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, SEA, Japan, China, USA, …
- Investor types: angel, institutional, venture capital, strategic, family office, HNWI.
- Security types: equity, bond, convertible bond, stock option.
- Legal review: term sheet, agreements: shareholder, share purchase & subscription.
- Stakeholder: founder, C-level, general & limited partner, analyst.
- Prior experience: founder, CFO, COO.
Are you an investor looking for start-ups?
Are you an enterprise or investor looking to fundraise?
We are a one-stop solution for enterprises and investors for their fundraising & M&A.
Contact Us for start-up investment banking & advisory services
Click here to contact us.